I love you Dad…..From Aidan. I like you so much because you are my father!
Kyle says: He is always there for you. Even if he feels unfit he still plays with us.
Ten things I love about Logan:
- He is the calmest person I know. That is why he is called Supersnail :-) No matter how stressed he is, you know how he is going to react.
- He worries about our safety constantly.
- He always gives me ideas for dinner when I ask him.
- He is younger than me.
- He is gorgeous.
- He loves me with all my faults.
- He is an amazing father. So consistent, fair, kind.
- He watches chick flicks with me and cries in sad movies.
- He honours his priesthood.
- He honours his parents and remembers their teachings.



I love that photo of the two of you:-)
ReplyDeleteTish
What a great post! I love "I like you so much because you are my father". So funny!
ReplyDeleteJust BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are wonderful!
Happy birthday Logan!
Happy birthday Logan. You are an amazing husband, father, son, and priesthood holder. Just like your own father. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAy LOGAN!
ReplyDeleteI agree with everything Ruby had to say except the gorgeous part (just kidding;)