It was great sadness that I heard of the passing of Brother Alex Paddock last night. What a great man! Our family - and many others - have been touched by his kindness and service.
We feel the lose of uncle Alex. I have sooo many memories of him. I love him and will miss him. He was a wonderful person and a great example.
We have all shed some tears. Fortunately the gospel helps. Please could you give Heather a hug and kiss from me.
I just cried when my dad called with the sad news. He will be greatly missed by the many people whose life was touched by him.
We feel the lose of uncle Alex. I have sooo many memories of him. I love him and will miss him. He was a wonderful person and a great example.
ReplyDeleteWe have all shed some tears. Fortunately the gospel helps. Please could you give Heather a hug and kiss from me.
ReplyDeleteI just cried when my dad called with the sad news. He will be greatly missed by the many people whose life was touched by him.
ReplyDelete