Pages

Search

Monday, 5 April 2010

Happy Anniversary

Logan and I have been married for 14 years today!

Jesse Michael Hugo 026

We are both very quiet people and so it is hard to write down how much we love each other but I know that when we first got married we thought we couldn’t love one another more.  Now I know that it only gets better.  I think I made a good choice without even knowing (at the tender age of 21) what a good choice I was making!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy. You two seem so in love and it's Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you married Logan...I thought you were the cutest couple then and I still think so now (14 years later:)
    I hope Dan and I can feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Time goes by... and so much to experience with it:-) Congrats... here's to the next 14:-)

    ReplyDelete