We have had overcast skies, rainy days and chilling cold nights this week. Not my favourite time of the year. I love Spring and Autumn but it feels like we are already experiencing a cold winter. I need sunshine. Snuggling on the couch helps a little.
On another note, I have decided to end my relationship with facebook. I don’t know if it is permanent, but for now it is something that I need to do. I did not feel that I was spending extraordinary amounts of time on it. (Surely a tidy house is a good sign :-) ) but I have had a lot of snide comments from people about it. Maybe they are right (although right now I am too mad to think they are). I always try and see other’s criticism in a positive light before I write it off.
Anyway, I am sure the sun will soon shine and I will start feeling better. Being miserable doesn’t last forever!



Hey Rubes,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the rough day! At least you got your sunshine in the afternoon (or at least the sun was shining here in PTA). I hope it made you feel better.
I will miss all your funny/inspirational quotes on Facebook. Take as long as you need and your facebook friends will still be there when (if) you come back.
Ruby you are so wonderful! It's Spring here (on the other side of the world) and we have sad grey skies. I'm feeling a little blue too...what is it about the weather and my mood?!?
ReplyDeleteI stopped facebook for the same reason. I really do miss it though...it's such a great way to be in contact with friends;)
Thank you for your kind words Carol and Melissa. I feel much better today.
ReplyDeleteaw, i'm thinking of doing the same thing, Ruby. Perhaps you leaving FB is a sign for me..?
ReplyDeleteWe're allowed to feel down sometimes. It's a mental and emotional regrouping strategy we have built inside us - well, I think so. Take advantage of it. I can encourage you in this because I know that you're not the type be moping around for too long. ;)
But I am glad you're feeling better now, anyway.