On Friday we went to Lara’s house in the morning so that the children could hunt for Easter eggs.
Afterwards we went to watch Logan play volleyball. The children had fun running around.
Orin and Aidan discovering their nests.
Nice to have big brothers that can help you reach Easter eggs.
Jesse playing with his beautiful soft toy from Sister Betty.
Seconds later….an eye is ripped off the toy and eaten! I will have to sew buttons instead.



Ah Ruby! Thanks to your picture of easter eggs, I really need one of those right now. I think I am going to have to order a container of them and ship them over here. :) LOVE the egg baskets you made. They look YUMMY and cool. I am going to have to try it! Your kids looked like they had such a ball for easter. Jesse is looking like such a little man. So SO cute! And I think its so funny that he just ripped the eye out. What a boy! :)
ReplyDeleteThose easter eggs made my mouth water. Cannot find marshmellow eggs as good as those you get in South Africa. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI missed easter eggs this year too! And Jesse is getting so big!
ReplyDelete