Pages

Search

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Boys on Bikes


On Tuesday, when I should have been cooking supper, I thought I would take a few photos with my 55-300mm lens.  It pretty much sits in my camera bag because I love my 35mm prime lens so much.  These boys made me laugh with their antics.  We had a lot of fun.

After 206 pictures I decided that I had better get supper on the go.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly Ruby, I don't know if it's your lovely camera but your boys are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous photos of stunning boys :) Its amazing how they all love those little plastic bikes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 206 photos and you only show us 7!!!!?!??! shameful ruby, shameful :)
    just kidding!
    love these pics! p.s im still going to steel that camera when you least expect it :P
    mwax

    ReplyDelete