Pages

Search

Thursday, 22 September 2011

Thinking Bee!

We arrived home yesterday from a long day out at my mom-in-law.  As I walked inside the house, I heard the buzzing of bees.  The children went to play in the their room.  As I got to the dining room I saw MANY bees all over the window sill.  They were all over the house.  I told the children to get outside immediately (which of course they questioned repeatedly).  We went straight back to my mom-in-law.  Kyle and I came back to see what we could do.  I bought a tin of fast killing poison for flying insects (sorry to all the green folks).  We waited ten minutes and then went inside to vacuum up all the dead bodies.  

Every summer we have this problem but this year it seems to be worse.  Today as soon as I saw one bee I closed all the windows in the house and I still found about ten bees in my bedroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment