Pages

Search

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Saturday Afternoon Walk to Ouma and Oupa

Before we left the house I saw Logan's smoothie on the dining room table.  I took a few pictures and a few sips.   So easy to make:  500ml  Ceres Secrets of the Valley, 200ml frozen vanilla yoghurt, 175ml strawberry yoghurt, 1 ripe banana.  Put in blender until smooth.  Mmmmm Yummy. Logan added a few strawberries which also taste nice.

I needed to buy a plug that I had bought before at Spar so we decided to walk to Logan's parents and leave the children there and then carry on to the shop.

Church on the way.  I am loving the bright blue sky!

 Jesse refused to put on shoes so we had to pick him up a few times because of broken glass on the road.

The boys picked dandelions for me.

Grapes starting out on Oupa's vine.  It is incredible how small and perfect they are.

Just before the fight broke out.  (cause:  who would stand and pose first)

I love this funny little boy.  He always wears at least two layers of clothes, has to wear his shoes all day long. He is just very particular about things.

Having a daddy-son chat while walking home.

Kyle saw this picture and said, "That's the smoulder".


Kyle was away for a Young Men's hike.  We are very happy to have him back home!

2 comments: